CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mr Kane here:

Make that Mr.Kandy Kane to you!!!




I cannot believe they made me do it. Those bratty kids had to grow up and now I am left to be the "cute" one. Shame on me...I will do anything for a treat. Almost anything that is. I do have my morals. I left a bowl of fresh water and a plate of doggie biscuits for Santa last night. When I awoke, to my surprise not a morsel was missing. He is probably tiffed at me for being a poser.



Maybe Santa felt sorry for me because he did leave 2 gifts for me under the Christmas tree.





I had a little trouble opening them but I was victorious. Santa thought he had me with the scotch tape trick but I prevailed in the end.


Hate to see what I will be doing for New Years Eve...hope it's not anything to do with a diaper like the New Year's baby wears....yipe, yipe, yipe.


Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night,



Kane

0 comments: