CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

A MonSter UnDer my bEd?

Mr. Kane here...
See this closed door. That male human does not let me in. I hear the water running. The male human spends 3o minutes behind this closed door every evening. The male human finally opens the door and has wet fur on his head and a fuzzy towel around his mid section. Weird species...those humans.
When this door closes each night I assume my usual position as a monster under the bed! First just my hind legs are exposed to the human species. Looks very scary....

Then the humans get closer and see a bit more of my kanine features. I still am a monster under the bed.Here comes the the monster-like features good thing no tiny baby humans reside in this humble abode. I would fear for their safety. Monsters under my bed are very very scary.

Come on already, Just leave me be...I am a monster under the bed! Roarrrrrr.



Never mind the wagging tail...I am a Monster under the BED!!!!


Oh, it's just lovable ol' me, KANE! I told you there was nothing to be afraid of. sigh
Be sure to check for monsters under your bed and be safe,
KANE

0 comments: