CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Prisoner has Escaped!!!



Mr. Kane here...




I have escaped from that prison cell "formerly known as the klinker"! My ghostly image can be seen walking away from the cell. Wonder what adventures there are in store for me today?




Well blow me down....lookie what I have found hanging in the college girl's room. What does she think this is a dormitory.
It has caused quite a stir in this room. It was billowing away in the wind...just taunting me with the smirk on its face. I outta...bark bark bark bark bark bark grrrrrr woof woof brrrrrrrrrrrarrrk. Good thing she held me back I might have ripped it to shreds.
That should show him who's the boss around here! As you can see I am staring it down and it seems to be crumbling. I have discoverd its weakness.
Tune in next time...
Woof,
Kane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go Kane....you can take on that mean ole pirate!

Nina said...

Alright Kane you just do your stuff!!!

Pieceful Bits said...

Mr. Kane here...

thanks human friends for ur encouragement.

woof,
Kane

Jazze Junque Inc. said...

Wow & OMG... What a dog! My Chili Pepper Bling-Bling needs her own blog. She's Doberman.